At last, an affordable way
to repair the problem plastics
The Micro-Weld 80 allows you to profit from the occasional repair without breaking the bank.
This kit was originally offered only to the mobile repair technician in a secret section of our site that was only accessible by mobile technicians. Apparently, the mobile technicians were not keeping it a secret. They were telling their friends about how easy and profitable it is to do bumper repairs with the Micro-Weld 80.
Now, you can repair the "problem plastics" like TPO, TEO, and PP just like the pros do with the Micro-Weld 80.
Just listen to what one satisfied customer had to say about the Micro-Weld 80.
I just purchased the Welder Lite Kit and it is awesome. I followed your instructions off of the web and used a little common sense and it works perfectly. I searched the entire Dallas area for a kit and no one has anything close to what you provide in your kit. You get two thumbs up for producing a quality kit. Thanks.
You are not limited to repairing bumpers though.
While the Micro-Weld 80 is mostly used to repair bumper covers, bumper covers are not the only thing made out of "problem plastics". Here is glimpse of what can be repaired...
- Some motorcycle fairings are made from "problem plastics"
- Snow mobiles
- Dirt bikes
- Auto interior plastics
- and more
This is NOT a stripped-down kit
The Micro-Weld 80 contains everything you need to repair problem plastics. Just look at all the benefits...
- 80 watt element provides you with the necessary heat to apply the FiberFlex and melt in the Stainless Steel Reinforcing Mesh.
- Special tip allows for easy spreading and shaping of the FiberFlex.
- Stainless Steel Wire Mesh creates repairs that are often stronger than the original part.
- Stainless Steel Wire Brush keeps build-up from forming on the tip so that you can blast through your repair in no time.
- FiberFlex welding rod eliminates the need to identify the plastic.