Length: 11.00 IN
Height: 6.00 IN
Width: 2.50 IN
Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, PayPal
Apparently, the mobile technicians were not keeping it a secret. They were telling their friends about how easy and profitable it is to do bumper repairs with the Micro-Weld 80. Now, you can repair the problem plastics like TPO, TEO, and PP just like the pros do with the Micro-Weld 80. The Micro-Weld 80 contains everything you need to repair problem plastics.
Just look at all the benefits:
- 200 watt ceremic-core heating element provides you with the necessary heat to apply the FiberFlex and melt in the Stainless Steel Reinforcing Mesh.
- Special tip allows for easy spreading and shaping of the FiberFlex.
- Stainless Steel Wire Mesh creates repairs that are often stronger than the original part.
- Stainless Steel Wire Brush keeps build-up from forming on the tip so that you can blast through your repair in no time.
- FiberFlex welding rod eliminates the need to identify the plastic.
This kit contains the heating element with the tear drop shaped, flat welding tip, a welder stand, stainless steel reinforcing wire mesh (10 inches (25 cm) by 5 inches (12 cm)), 15 ft. (4.6 m) of Urethane Supply Company's FiberFlex. Each rod is 1 ft. (30 cm) long. The rods are approximately 1/8th inch (3 mm) thick and 1/2 inch (12 mm) wide.